Desperate Mother

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      mar52
      Participant

My first time on here , I’m looking for support group or or somewhere to vent I’m not quite sure . My 20 year old son is addicted to fentanyl, he has been doing hard drugs since he was 15 as far as I know, meth first then a couple year break then things started to go wrong he had a good job traveling the country then he found out his girlfriend was cheating on him and then his best friend was found dead and he started using cocaine and vodka then quit his job this went on for months then I got a call that he was in the hospital for an overdose he tried to commit suicide by taking fentanyl pills after he was released he went back to using cocaine and vodka then a month later I received another phone call that he was being taken to the emergency room he had been assaulted and robbed by 2 guys where we spent five days for surgery . Broke his upper and lower jaw teeth extracted and reconstructed his bottom lip, after recovering from this back to cocaine and vodka and then spiraling out of control since he has been arrested 3 times but no time spent in jail until the last time he did 2 days until I bonded him out he’s been using fentanyl sometime in that period not sure when it started he has a court date for the last arrest which he decided to go to rehab voluntarily to help his case which he’s supposed to leave for rehab in 2 days but I’m getting the feeling he’s going to back out of going but if he doesn’t he will probably go to jail it’s been up and Down for years he also has anger issues he has rages and destroys things … if I can ask one thing is prayers that my son does go to rehab in the next two days!!

Suzyk
      Participant

As another desperate mother(I have recently discovered that my daughter has become addicted to crack cocaine) I really hope that your son made the decision to go to rehab and get the help that he needs.

<span style=”color: #222222; font-family: Arial, sans-serif;”><span style=”font-size: 12pt;”>Hi there, this sounds like a very difficult situation for you and I am sorry. I know of a great charity that supports people like yourselves nationwide. The family support programme is all remote and they help many families a year. Please see link and fill in the referral and someone will </span>endeavor<span style=”font-size: 12pt;”> to respond within 24 hours. </span></span><span style=”font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: #1155cc;”>https://adaptoxford.org.uk/<wbr />the-icarus-programme/</span>

jubbyj
      Participant

Prayers for you and for your son. How are things going now? Hoping he made it to rehab and you can finally sleep at night. If not please do not lose hope. You are not alone

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE