Don’t know how much more i can take.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      amber
      Participant

My son began taking weed and drinking heavily at the age of 16. Up until then he was a happy. loving son enjoying school as much as boys do at that age and enjoying his sport. music. He went to 6th form and it all started from then and has continued. He is now 28 living at home, not working. In the last ten years he has been in and out of work and has not worked at all the last three years. The last year and a half have been the hardest since he has shut himself in his room and been reading books and educating himself with common law, peoples rights and conspiracy theories. He also reads the dictionary and refers to it a lot.He has stopped drinking heavily, but has continued to use weed and only weed as far as we know. He has begun analysing every word you say, is argumentative over the slightest of things.We are the ones who are brainwashed and have no understanding of the real world. He has no respect for my husband and I and has not had a relationship with his brothers for the last three years. Every weekend is stressful. I hate coming home in the evenings as he will start a conversation that I find hard to follow because it makes no sense and he will shout at me. We have been to the doctors who believes its psychosis but is unable to do anything unless my son admit’s to having a problem which he won’t.He use to care about his fitness and now looks dreadful having lost a lot of weight. I just want my son back.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE