• Author
      vickie-wallis
      Participant

Hello to everyone x

vickie-wallis
      Participant

Would anyone like a chat x

Participant

Hi Vickie I read your post on Theresa’s thread. You must have been heartbroken at losing your brother. It is the worst outcome anyone can expect. My son has a bad coke habit that has cost him thousands, his marriage and his home. He still manages to hold down a job and see his 3 year old son but it has been getting worse. The latest promise came on Sunday when he told us he’d used on Saturday and several times the previous week. He can’t afford it and began to look for things to sell as we refused to help him with cash anymore. He asked to stay at ours but I’m not sure if that was to stop him using again or because people were after him. We never knew he had a coke problem until 3 years ago when his pregnant wife was not getting any support. From the age of 18 or even earlier he drank like a fish, smoked and gambled heavily but it transpires this was as well as using coke. So at the age of 33 I’d like to think he’d get a light bulb moment, maybe he has and thats why he stayed at ours this week, who knows. What I do know is that we have been absolutely conned, verbally abused, disrespected and controlled for the last 3 years but no more. We’re done now so he’d better sort it out before he loses us too.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE