Drug addiction , want change

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      salzz
      Participant

When asked how long have I taken drugs for i say 4/5 years,who am I kidding it’s a hell of a lot longer when you want change when you want a life what do you do, depression no one in my life anymore, were do I begin,drug help centre I go for talk and prescription,bit then alone at home on my own with texts all from dealers!!! To know people who want the same (change) non judgemental and the list goes on and on who and were are they

rikkrota
      Participant

Getting out of a drug addiction isnt just “stop taking it”. U first need to get out and stop whatever u were doing that got u into trying drugs and continuing doing drugs. That can be just ur neighbors, your partner, family, close friends, classmates, and so on. Distancing yourself from what first got u into doing drugs would probably be the first and most important thing to do. If u manage to do that much asking for help in a drug help center would probably be the second step. From then its all about believing in urself and wanting to get better.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE