Drug coke r killing my man

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      kelseyn
      Participant

Looking for some advice basically I am pregnant with our 5 children together me and my parnter have been together for 13 years. The last year has been hell, he lost his dad to cancer and went on the drugs when hes dad told him he had cancer. So I was there to support him thro this differcult time but then he said hanging out with a friend of a family whi was a girl basically over the last year he told me he loves her but he loves me to as I am the mother of his child, he goes off on benders with this woman as she on the cocaine too as well as god knows what else. When he dad die Christmas day I was the one who was there for him he cut everyone out for 2 months and was a totally different person, but one day in feb around valentine’s day he went off for his bender but it was only a day bedse and he came home and said sorry. But after that it started every week when he had a day off I also found out the other woman was texting him so I went mad he told me they are just friends. Time went on and he was going work every night but in June I found out I was pregnant with are 5th child I wanted to get rid of it but he beg me to keep it so I have but basically he back to seeing that woman again and I heard him say he has feelings for her, but she told him I am not going down that road again as I love me and ur kids and I cant hurt them I told them to leave when I heard it as he had been on a nearly week bender but he text me this morning saying he feels so ruff I said when are you coming bk home but nothing. What shall I do it’s been a week bender tomorrow but he said to me a few days ago babe just let me deal with this myself and I will be there to help with baby when its born but do I believe him. I am totally loss and upset as I think he is staying with her plus he only tells her he loves her when he drunk or off his face. When I talk to him when hes sober he says I know I have to change but doesnt

kelseyn
      Participant

It’s so hard as I dont know where my parnter is atm and hes text me saying he will b home tomorrow but I am so worried hes gone somewhere with this woman but not want to ask as I am not supposed to know this woman is where she is.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE