Drug test for Marijuana

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      imsomebuddy
      Participant

Hi there.

1. My son has smoked marijuana for two and half months every day. How long after cessation his urine test will show negative?

2. Can just a very very short drag of Marijuana be shown on urine drug test? If so how long after it?

3. Who you call a chronic Marijuana smoker? A two or three months abuse can be considered chronic?

Thanks a lot.

helpinghand
      Participant

Every person body is different. It can be 30 days to a year. Example: A client once tested negative for a year because the drug was embedded in her fat cells. You can by drug kits off Amazon to test your son monthly. Hope this helps.

helpinghand
      Participant

A chronic marijuana smoker is anyone who can’t stop smoking despite the negative consequences do to smoking. One day smoking can lead to abuse. Indulging in any drug beyond the recommended amount is considered abusing the drug. (Especially prescribed medication)

imsomebuddy
      Participant

I need figure and numbers and precise answer.

Thanks.

jamesb
      Participant

Hi I’msomebuddy

As helping hand said, it really is different for every person, there is no exact numbers and figures.

Just like one person can pass a police breathalyser after drinking 2 pints but another may fail. There is so many contributing factors.

Can I ask if you don’t mind, why the significance of needing the numbers?

Is it for validation of you are testing him or are you worried about a test at work or similar?

I hope you and.youre son are well

James x

imsomebuddy
      Participant

He is going to take a job but needs urine tests. He has smoked weed for two and half months everyvday now I’m wondering how long it takes for him to get rid of THC from his system for urine test.

alaferguson
      Participant

In terms of your first question, the length of time it takes for marijuana to clear out of the body can vary based on a number of factors, including frequency and duration of use, metabolism, and more.

alaferguson
      Participant

In terms of your first question, the length of time it takes for marijuana to clear out of the body can vary based on a number of factors, including frequency and duration of use, metabolism, and more.

As for your second question, even a small amount of marijuana use can potentially be detectable on a urine drug test, although the window of detection may be shorter than it would be for someone who uses more frequently or for longer periods of time.

If you’re interested in learning more about cannabis and its effects on the body, as well as tips for safe and responsible use, you might want to check out mindbodygreen.com. They have some great resources on all sorts of wellness topics, including cannabis.

alaferguson
      Participant

If your son stops smoking, THC can stay in his urine for a while. For daily users, it might take up to 30-60 days to test negative, but this can vary based on metabolism and other factors.

Yes, even a very short drag of marijuana can show up on a urine test. The detection time can be anywhere from a few days to a week, depending on how much was consumed and individual metabolism.

Chronic marijuana use generally refers to regular, frequent use over a long period. Two to three months of daily use might be considered chronic by some standards, but it’s often seen as a moderate use pattern.

alaferguson
        Participant

I once needed to find synthetic urine for a situation where timing was crucial, and I found some helpful info at ccwrc.org. If you’re looking for reliable options or advice, that site could be a useful resource.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE