families and drug addiction

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      mum-of-addicts
      Participant

as a mum of a large family i have struggled with 8 of my children being addicts heroin,crack alcolhol,tablets u name it they have used it one son,is now off all drugs with help from g.p and agencies he is now working full time and is doing brilliant i am so proud of him he is in a good relationship with a lovely girl another son is 36 years old still lives with me got two lovely boys works 6 days a week but its to feed his habit i cant throw him out hes my son and i get frightened that he will end up dead like so many of are children do it causes so many problems but what can i do another son still lives with me and always will as drugs distroyed his life he his on all sorts of medication and through drugs and drink only has 1 eighteth of his liver left he hasnt touched drugs for years but the drink took over now he has been clean of drink for 7 months god is on our side i can go on and on but i will come back and tell u more soon i am 1 of the lucky ones i have not lost a son or daughter but for the grace of god my heart goes out to every single family out there who has lost a child or even children to this dreadful desease

poppy
      Participant

What an incredibly strong woman you are, I can’t handle one nephew, how do you cope?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE