Feeling lost but won’t give in.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      redfox20
      Participant

Hi all, it’s been 4 weeks since my children’s father left after a relapse I lost it and reacted angrily I was so disappointed he had done 7 weeks clean but he also didn’t have a job all this time may I add then he got a new one and got cash and the rest well the temptation was too strong. We spoke a week ago I made it clear I was moving on now without him and to myself out of this situation and that there is no us with cocaine involved. He reads my messages when ive told him how sad I feel it’s ended this way we have been together 10 years but never says anything. He hasn’t asked how the kids are they are two boys & a girl 6 2 and 10 weeks. He asked my oldest son he’s stepson how they were once as he messaged him coz I blocked him. We spoke a week ago as my son saw he’s van outside our local, I was so angry I broke the no contact of 3 weeks and told him that it’s nice to see he still hasn’t changed and how dare he go pub past my house may I add and not pay for the children hasn’t given me a penny. He then said he will send me money the next day he did but after that he said he would drop off money last Sunday I told him I have packed he’s clothes and he can collect them also when he drops the money off he was going to leave money in my electric box and take bags said he will text me a time to leave bags out he didn’t haven’t heard from him since he has left me unread also where I asked him if he was still coming. I know he’s got no money at the moment as he has lost he’s job another one of he’s friends he works for has also turned him down as he let him down a couple times by joy coming in. I feel so lost I miss him but I’m so angry. I know he’s struggling but he won’t communicate with me I want advice should I carry on no contact and let him message me about the kids or myself or reach out I don’t think I’m ready to reach out just yet as I want to let him sink a little further I don’t think he’s been in touch with anyone as he’s mate said he hasn’t got in touch with him he could be lying but I take some comfort that it’s not just me he’s ignoring I dunno just want to vent and my mum is sick of hearing about him she just says stop worrying about him you keep going about it she doesn’t understand I feel like someone has died.

icarus-trust
      Participant

Hi,

I’m sorry to read your post. If you would like some help maybe you’d like to try contacting us at Icarus Trust. We are a charity that supports people going through what you are with addiction in their family. We have trained and experienced people you could talk with who may help you to know what to do next.

You can contact Icarus Trust on help@icarustrust.org or visit our website http://www.icarustrust.org

All the best.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE