Finally had the truth

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      paul0572
      Participant

I spoke to my ex yesterday . She basically told me the only reason she was with the dealer is because of the coke , and she would of done anything for it !

She also told me about nites that she nearly got raped in house party’s and , lads calling her names and being horrible to he because of how skinny she was . She said she always came home to me cos she loved me and the reason she was always out was because she wanted the coke .

I dunno if all this is lies or not , as the last 3 times I’ve seen her of this last month and half , she’s constantly sniffing like she’s got a cold .

She also kept on saying that by looking at her I should know she’s off it .

She hanst really out any weight on the tho . And she did admit that she done it a week on Thursday ago .

She’s still moving away apparently , she said she’s not moving in with he new bf she’s having a flat of her own .

She said in rehab it made her realzie that she didn’t love the dealer she loved me , that’s why she would always come home to me . But yet she’s found another bf in rehab ! Insted of working it out with me and being honest .

When I was talking to he her eyes would get massive like when she used to be on it , and also like I said , a sniff every 10miutes or so and smoking quiet alot in a short space of time . Also she was going through subjects quicker than mastermind ! But I’m still not 100 percent sure she was on it , it just didn’t seem right .

I’m still cut up about her cos I put my self through hell for her for 2 years to get her of this stuff. I just feel like all my pain and suffering were point less and I’m just feeling very alone . And she doesn’t care at all about me now she’s got s new bf

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE