Goodbye n gd luck

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      unsure2021
      Participant

Well this be my last post or vent or whatever it is , he has just called and dumped me over the phone laughing and being cold hearted about it then called me a bitch because I’m not happy and Understanding about it ,blamed it on me having kids lol great scapegoats eh , sitting breaking my heart wondering what I’ve done to deserve being treated like a worthless piece of sxxt

redfox20
      Participant

Hey. Sorry to read this, you may not feel this now but he’s done you the biggest favour! You are not worthless most of time people don’t like you because they ultimately don’t like themselves, he sounds like a nasty piece of work you’re better off without! It has nothing to do with your kids he knows this too he’s clearly delusional and in denial about he’s addiction. He’s made he’s bed let him lie it in i say. Move on be happy you deserve so much more! Sending hugs xx

unsure2021
      Participant

Heyy hope everything is OK om your side , he called and asked why I’m being a bitch about it all, just told him I’m going to bed he said he will call in the morning but told him no , there’s no point, I need to stay strong because I can’t do this whenever he has a shit day or wants to hurt me part of me thinks as well as his addiction he is just a nasty person at heart so no matter if he gets help he will still remain like that xx I hope you and your family are good

redfox20
        Participant

Hey, I’m good thank you. Still trying to hold up on my side been 5 weeks now & still no contact from children’s father, but im getting better mentally so that’s one good thing! You don’t deserve that treatment addict or not that’s no way to speak to you or behave. It’s good your putting your foot down. Did you know him before the addiction I ask this as of course it can bring out a nasty side in people who already are, but also makes the nicest person do despicable things. My ex was such a lovely person before he’s now unrecognisable the lengths he’s gone to for cocaine.

jamesb
      Participant

Hi ladies, I’m sorry I haven’t responded to the other post recently, I haven’t had chance to come on here.

Reading that really upset me.

I just want to say this and I hope you in time will believe me.

Regardless of any addiction or struggle he may be going through it is never okay to outright abuse and attack anyone.

Take all the energy you have been using trying to deal with him and his addiction and redirect it back into yourself. Focus souly on whag is going to benifit you and your families future and if he wants to clean him self up and be a part of that future then that’s up to him but for now, do not put yourself through anymore torture.

You are a strong woman and deserve better.

The thinks he is saying to you are not true, no matter how much they hurt just deflect them and realise that his anger he is directing at you is actually anger he has for himself.

Be strong, look at try is as a fresh start.

Put yourself first and I promise you things will work out.

Stay strong and we are always here for you

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE