Heartbreaking

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      billy45
      Participant

Hello everyone,

Im so glad ive come across this, ive only read small snippets from people and my heart sinks! I can relate.. My son smoked weed from the age of 14 after being bullied at school and then befriending the wrong type of friends, things spiralled, he ended up in trouble with the police, i really thought this would be a wake up call! He gave up smoking for a while then I started to notice evidence in his room, white power traces, empty bags, i was utterly devastated first instinct was to go absolutely mad at him, this has no impact, the last year has been horrendous again, owing money out, not getting up for work, moody and sometimes verbally nasty to me, im so exhausted with it, i have thought and asked him to leave but what good what that do, he could end up in a drug house or something :’( i just cant get through to him.. They dont understand how it impacts on the family too, being a single parent has taken its toll.. I saw a comment where someone has said to leave them to it, do we think this will work because im not sure how much more i can take seeing him wreck his whole life 🙁

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE