Help I cannot cope with my son

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      cantcope
      Participant

Addict Son in 30s has left me pennilessness, taken my bank card, won’t let me out of the house. Can only eat what he provides. Huge debts no bills paid taken my phone what on earth can I do

danman83
      Participant

Whats he an addict off

trainer28
      Participant

This very much sounds like abuse whether he is an addict or not, he shouldn’t be treating you like this. You need to get help and support.

Can you get to the doctors?

cantcope
      Participant

No cause I am house bound He has taken the car and my phone and I have no money to get the bus , and would find it difficult to walk to the nearest bus stop its about 4miles to the surgery, I will have to pluck up the courage to go around to my neighbours when he is not here if they will let me use their phone do you think I should ring the doctors or the police

poppy10
      Participant

Hello, this is a very worrying situation.

I think you should phone the police as soon as you can as what your son is doing is against the law and you sound like a vunerable person.

He is leaving you powerless and a prisoner in your own home.

Please get help soon and keep us updated!

danman83
      Participant

Id ring the police asap. Your a prisoner in your own home while hes getting off his head.

dfh
      Participant

Ring the police, this isn’t right at all. This could end badly if you don’t get help soon as you can. Alert a neighbour you can trust asap. Let us know how you get on as it is worrying.

trainer28
      Participant

Yes ring the police

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE