Help please!!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      callieg16
      Participant

I found out about 2 years ago my partner of nearly 13 years is addicted to cocaine. I was also pregnant with our 3rd child when I found this out. We have 3 children. Two daughters 11 and 5, and a son who is nearly 2.

Around 1 year ago I had no choice but to chuck my partner out as he was getting so paranoid about me cheating etc and it was really starting affect the children aswell as myself so I knew it was the only option I had to protect us all! He moved in with his sister for 6 months, was then going to meetings and getting help. He gradually moved back in – starting with weekends and things were going well. Long story short once he moved back in for good things just started going downhill again. Stealing cash from me. Taking my bank card etc.

basically we are now separated but unfortunately have no choice but to live together currently. As his sister won’t have him back there and we have a joint mortgage. He keeps telling me he is moving out but at the moment there is no sign of that happening.

I just need some advice- my 11 year old is now starting to question things and keeps mentioning the word ‘drugs’ she isn’t silly but I just don’t know to talk to her about it all. She is such a mummy’s girl and has a real issue with her dad because she’s seen the last couple of years and what he has been like! This is all so hard to cope with and some days I honestly don’t know how I keep going. Never did I think I would be in this position, as well as a single mum of 3 children 🙁

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE