He’s broken my heart

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      pepsi89
      Participant

For 4 months every day and night I’ve been involved with a man. A man who was recovering from asuicide attempt and alcohol addiction. He is 9 months sober but hasn’t had the help in my view he needs.

Our relationship has been intense. Close. Loving. He’s always had Alot of time for me. But due to him having chronic back pain, was on opiates and has depression it’s Been like a roller coaster. I’ve opened up to him and he has me. I felt like he was a best friend.

I’ve always felt abit unsure about his intentions with women though. He brought his ex up alot. It’s clear he still has a foot in the door with her despite splitting up two years ago. Then he told me about a fling he had after her. He’s often told me stories about women stalking him and unwanted attention. I don’t know why but I trusted him. Until last week when he added another women and started liking her pictures.

I asked him about it today and he absolutely blew off at me. Blocked me. Swore at me. Told me not to contact him anymore. Told me to stop looking at his friends and family on Facebook. Just was really over the top angry and nasty.

I asked him to remember he owes me £150 and he said he was blocking my number too but will pay it back.

This man is 47!

I was so angry I decided to contact the women he claims stalks him. It turns out he’s been messaging her throughout our time together and two weeks ago he started ignoring her. She’s told me this is how he has always been with women. So I now know he wasn’t being honest.

I am absolutely gutted and emotionally exhausted. I am thinking back over the last four months. I’ve lent him money. Helped him set up accounts to do online shopping. I’ve sent him gifts when he’s down. I’ve been there at 3am when he cant sleep. He’s been telling me he loves me. Talking about a future. Then one small comment and he’s blocked me in all ways.

I just need to type this out as I’m at a loss. If anyone’s got any advice. I’m just determined to not take him back if he gets in touch.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE