High functioning coke addict

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      dorbie88
      Participant

Hi there, I’m currently 32 and had my first line of coke when I was 25 in Australia (probably not even good) but from that moment I was hooked on the boost in confidence! I liked who I was on it more than sober – now 7 years on after doing a 7 month coke tour through South America I have found myself comfortably living in the uk where it’s easier to get a gram than a pizza for a fraction of the price it was in Australia. I’m a high functioning user that has a well paying job no real commitments and disposable income even after saving. My nose has really taken a beating over lockdown and i have pretty much done it every weekend from the start in 2020, I use decongestant spray daily but recently after only a few lines my nose drips non stop and bleeds intermittently. I am now at the point that the only thing that I look forward to is the first line after work on a Friday no matter what I’m doing – with friends, alone, on a date – all I know is after that 4th pint I’m on the phone to my guy and think that’s the only way I can enjoy myself! First question is what’s everyone’s soothing for their nose and how to give it up even if it isn’t affecting my day to day life! It feels like I’m in control but hate how my mind always drifts to a pick up, and nothing will get in my way! I just want to go back to not be dependent on it to have a good time! Thoughts? Experiences?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE