Holiday from Hell

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Cali1980
      Participant

This is my first time writing in a forum. On holiday with my partner who has been drunk since we got here. Don’t know why i thought it would be different on holiday! Becomes aggressive, loud and rude. My  mental health had gotten worse over the last 4 years. I tried to end the relationship so many times but this makes the situation worse. I feel like I’m drowning amd have leave no one I can talk to. I’m really struggling 

natasha21
      Participant

Oh bless you cali, I know how you feel my husband has a drink problem can’t go a day without having a drink, also is a narcissistic twat and takes cocaine. I remember we went to majorca 4 years ago, he was so angry towards me on the plane because he had a drink. I was so embarrassed and just put my jumper on my face and silently cried.its not good for your mental health at all and you feel on edge all the time you are out.and if he gets into an argument with a guy. You can guarantee its my fault and then he starts on me. I’ve told him to leave many times and I want a divorce but he just shrugs his shoulders. He’s so nasty his tongue is like venom ive lost all my confidence thanks to him

And I hate pubs and alcohol with a passion now xxx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE