Husband addicted to coke and alcohol

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      bev34
      Participant

Ok so I’m new here, not really sure how this works… but here is my story. My husband drinks heavily, but only at weekends but he won’t stop till all the beer has gone. I know people will think I’m lucky as it’s only weekends, but that’s the only time he is home as he works away and I know hand on hart he does not do it unless he is home. Not only is his drinking so bad that he lied to me for many of years for doing coke. I found out and gave him the ultimatum his family or drugs.. well he chose us but I now have found out he has still been doing coke. He doesn’t do it ever weekend but he used to sit on his own and do it. Plus he’s been lying to me for years again. He gets himself in such a rut with depression and doesn’t go to work and then drinks which then leads to drugs. I honestly don’t know what to do! The person that has told me this time has told me in confidence not to say nothing … how do I now say I know and things need to change.. although I know deep down he will never change but at 38 seriously how is this still a huge thing in our lives. I need guidance and help. Also he went to the doctors about the drink and they told him he’s not an alcoholic… yet my recycling bin says something different, which now makes him think that he’s fine when he really isn’t. Thank you for reading my story

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE