Husband addicted to Crack

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      metcalfe
      Participant

I don’t even know where to begin. I’m so lost. I recently found out my husband was/is smoking crack. We have been together for 20 years married 10 and have 2 children together. We separated for 3 months this summer, his choice and I suspected he was using. He has struggled with addiction of and on throughout our marriage but never crack. We decided to get back together this past September, I knew it would be tough but thought we could get through it. When seperated he took of to a different country, got back and racked up our line of credit. I forgave him and he started to work more hours to make the money back. Little did I know he was just working extra to support his habit. Fast forward 2 months, he full blown crack addicted. One night I left him with our child and he got high. I told him to go to his moms. He’s been there since, he detoxed there and has been going to work. He’s been home a few times to eat supper and see the kids. His family contacted a drug facility and we are waiting on a call. I try to talk to him about the plan going forward and all he does is get angry and shut down or hang up. This is not the man I know. It kills me. I am asking to much for some reassurance. For some loving words. I feel like I’m too much.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE