Husband and cocaine

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      unicorn44
      Participant

I’ve been with my husband for 23 years married 20. He’s always dabbled with Cocaine and denys addiction. Well it’s all came to ahead today he’s been acting funny over the last few days. Slept all weekend nothing to say for himself I can’t even explain it just uchh. My gut knew something was wrong he’s got 4 g over a 4 day period I was night shift all weekend working. But I’m bat shit crazy and hes bored in the house himself with kids his words. I’m done he was irrate this morning now he’s sorry loves me and kids. Things are going to change he’ll change he can stop he’s not got a problem. I’ve heard it all before. I’m sick of him haemorrhaging money and getting arsey if I question him. I’m ashamed and embarrassed I’ve no one to talk to. I can’t bear to tell anyone I’m sure my friends know but say nothing. He’s embarrassed me publically but I laugh it off despite me being upset. He’s promised weekly testing to prove he’s off it. I don’t think I can trust him and TBH I’m too old for this now we’re mid 40s. Where do we/ me go from here ?

tory11
      Participant

sorry your going though this . This sounds like my life i’m in my 40s so tired of his lies and promises. i’ve refused to leave are home as i’m the only one paying the bills and mortgage . I don’t how much he’s taking but it’s normally over a three day period he will leave them turn up again early hours of saturday morning. i’m so tired of it all now and need to break lose xx

unicorn44
      Participant

Thanks Tory, I love him so much but can’t do this anymore. I don’t think the penny’s dropped for him yet how serious I am. Yes I’m make sure all bills are paid. He doesn’t go AWOL but I work nights so he knows I’ll not be home to catch him out. Again he’s promising he’s not got a problem and he’ll stop. But when we’re in our 50’s 60’s. This has went in for 20 years he needs to grow up he’s a grown man. I get where your coming from wanting to break lose but it’s the fear of breaking up our marriage and breaking kids hearts x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE