Husband just confessed addiction to cocain

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

So my husband and I have had a rough couple of years. In the last year he has told me he doesn’t want to be with me and left for a week, then he retracted said that he was mistaken and wants to be with me. Since I love him and have 2 children I forgave him and decided to work on our marriage. A year passed I thought everything was going fine. In that year I got a operation to loose weight thought that could also help the relationship do to myself wanting my self esteem to be better.

A couple of days ago my husband went out with friend and didn’t come home, after telling me he was going to be home at a certain time. Called him no answer, after a while he texted saying he wasn’t coming home and that he could not be with me anymore he just couldn’t keep going that he didn’t love me.

The next day he came home we had a conversation about financials and what we where going to do with kids and all that . At that point crying he confessed and asked me for help. I agreed but as a friend, he has contacted a counsler and has been open to me with everything but he is now telling me that he wants to be with me but was pushing me away because he was ashamed. Need some advise to I believe him or not?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE