husband with meth addiction

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      jackiew2020
      Participant

im confused not knowing what decision to make we’re together for 12 years married to 10, he was insecure about our age difference (i,m 10 years older) we.re from different back grounds non the less we fell for each other deeply l reassured him but he always felt like he didn’t deserve me , when we married he didn’t tell me that he had someone in another country that he kept in contact when l found this out l left him and checked out emotionally l agreed with him that l was too good for him, after giving him another chance years later, l started noticing a change a year ago he was losing weight not eating, starting hanging out taking trips without me, staying out overnight when l called him out on it he said that l was being a nag that he felt like he wanted to be free l was heartbroken l thought that he met and wanted to be with another woman l moved out cut off all contact but came back after 2 weeks l was going through the mail one day and found a transaction to another woman this was all that l needed to end it and leave l confronted him he became very angry stating that l invaded his privacy it was then that he told me of his addiction and scrolling the web hooking up with random women lying making false promises and even impregnating 2 of them keeping his identity secret his self esteem have always been low l could no longer look at him he was someone l did not recognize he said that hes ashamed unable to face me embarrassed of how far hes fallen into a dark hole and unable to forgive himself its been months since the betrayal l now feel sorry for him that he have gotten himself in should an ordeal ….any similar stories l want to help him but feel like a fool for even entertaining the thought,

laylab1
      Participant

Hunny run and don’t look back. Why are you sorry for him? Does he feel sorry when he got 2 woman knocked up? Did he feel sorry for betraying you multiple times and lying to you day in and day out.

My ex lied to me for years, was telling me he was going to work but was actually spending time with his girlfriend. When it all came out he admitted to coke use. I tried to help for looooong time, but then found out he is still with his gf that at the time got her pregnant. He even bough a house with her. We have 2 small kids and I though to myself. Why should I be with someone that treats me like garbage. I don’t deserve it. My kids don’t deserve it. No one deserves this. I build everything I had from nothing so I can do it again, it’s hard but at least I am not being yelled at and accused of all sorts of things on daily bases. When we were together during his coke/gf escapes he never helped or contributed into anything so what’s the difference now?

And even after he lost his family and kids do you think he cares to call and check up on his kids, NOPE! All they want is their addition that’s all they care about.

Good luck!!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE