Husbands Alcoholism

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      snookie
      Participant

I’ve never shared my story. I have been with my husband for 9 years married for 6. He has been to rehab 6 times in the past 6 years. When he gets out he starts drinking again. I am so tired of it. He is drinking daily now and driving drunk getting drunk at work. I have told him that if he gets another DUI or arrest that I will leave. He doesnt care he even told me so. I have been suffering with health problems for the past year. I still work full time but call in alot. Mentally Im depressed stressed at the end of my rope. I have been raising his daughter for the past 8 years and she is a senior in high school now. I was hoping that he could be more sober until she graduates but thats not happened. I dont know what to do. I know that ge will not change but I love him and hes my world.

icarus-trust
      Participant

So sorry to read your post and see what you are going through due to your husband’s addiction and how it’s affecting your health.

I work for a charity called Icarus Trust that provides support for people going through what you are, having to deal with addiction in their family. If you contact us you would be put in touch with one of our Family Friends who are well trained and very experienced. May be talking with one of them will help you to know what to do next.

You can contact Icarus Trust on help@icarustrust.org or visit our website http://www.icarustrust.org

All the best to you.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE