i am so lost right now

2 replies

i am so lost right now

ok where do I start my husband drinks is abusive he has been drinking for along time just to day I got police to remove him as I wouldn’t let him in the house so he slept in a tent in the bk garden my husband did go on a 73 aa meetings which he has started drinking again in the last 3 weeks heavy I have tried speaking with him I have tried the tuff love thing my son gave me a op just there now that my grand kids are not allowed to come to my house while he is here I am torn apart as I love my husband as we both have full blown aids and our time on this earth is limited I come from a family that my mom dad brother died of liver failure and both my sisters killed them self with drugs and drink I hate drink with a pashion and swore to myself I never become one of them and I haven’t but I am at a loss right now sitting on my bed debaiting weither I should end my own life and then no one will argue or fight the only thing that is keeping me not to is my dogs no one understands that pain I am feeling right now the loss I am going through I am soo lost I need some one just tell me its gonna be ok I need some one to step in and take this all away from me pls help

• blue
    Participant

The only person you can save here is yourself. It is pointless trying to change your husband or get into arguments with him. If he is violent and/or abusive you have the right to have him barred from the house. I rather suspect you are reluctant to do this. There is help though. It would be a good idea to go along to a family support group nearby – perhaps an adfam one or there are plenty of al anon meetings at different locations. There you will find lots of people in the same situation who will give you tips on how to restore your own happiness – regardless of whether your husband continues drinking. Until you can find such a meeting – remember it is absolutely not your job to try and control or cure him. Remember too you are not alone. Talking to others in the same situation and learning how they cope will help. Good luck

• I don’t know what to say apart from I read it feel in hell myself but want you to know that someone is listening even if they don’t know what to do, read my blog called happening now don’t know if we can help each other at the moment but maybe we can get stronger from it

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.