I don’t know what to do. I can’t just do nothing

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      mysie
      Participant

Hi. My ex whom I love very much has an addiction to snorting percs. He got into them a while back but had stopped as far as I know for the most part. Then this guy started working with him who was right into them so of course he got into them too only much worse. I suffer from depression and Narcolepsy. He didn’t know how to handle it or help me so he started hanging out at this guys place all the time. Money started disappearing, everything that came out of his mouth was a lie even if it was something totally simple and stupid, he would get very offensive any time I tried to have a serious convo with him then he started not coming home at night. Finally he admitted he was doin the pills on a regular basis but “it wasn’t as bad as I thought” anyway he has gone down hill greatly. He won’t even talk to me unless he wants or needs something and he only has contact with our daughter through texting. He only lives 5 min away. He has lost sooo much weight. He looks like hell and everyone is noticing. Even my daighter’s friends. He knows he has a problem he has told me when he has no pills he has no ambition or energy to do anything, he feels sick and his body hurts. He has said to me numerous times he has made such a mess of his life and he needs help but then goes right back to doin them. He’s with someone else now. Just so happens she’s the other guys sister and also lived at the guys place when *Andy was spending so much time there and started not coming home. Well she’s into the pills even more than he is. They keep breaking up and he says they always fight and that’s when he comes crying to me saying he needs help. Then they get back together. She is the one that has access to the pills. I think that’s why. It’s almost looked he’s scared of her my cousin noticed it too. I figure she must use them to control him. What do I do? Is there anything I can do? Even if we never get back together I want my daughter to have her daddy back and I want him to be healthy again. We live in a different province than his family. Do I tell them about his problem? Or would that just make them worry and do no good? Please help someone. I fear for his life.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE