I dont know what to do or where to turn to for help

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      angel
      Participant

Im the mother of five beautiful children. My second eldest Daughter has been addicted to Heroin and crack for some four years now. As a result of her and her parners drug use, they have lost their little girl. she was taken into foster care 3 years ago, aged five. she will be eight after Christmas and I am no longer able to see her as she is being placed for adoption. I am only able to have letter box contact onec a year.
      My Daughter continues to use drugs excessively. She has had many tries at detox but always walks out. we have put her in touch with harm reduction teams but because her life is so chaotic they have discharged her.
      My other children are suffering so much and I am constantly sad and worried. I have two children still at home a 13year old son and a 16 year old daughter. My 16 year old received a suicide text at the weekend from her sister, which sent everyone into a panic and had the police searching for my daughter. Who was found alive ( i wont say well, but very distrauaght. We have looked after her for the weekend but I do not know where to go from here. I sometimes think she wants help but sometimes I think she just manipulates us.
      I am so worried what this is doing to my children and want to protect them but I cant turn my back on my Daughter

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE