i think its over

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      so-sad
      Participant

Hi any advice would be greatfull. .. i have been with my partner for 4 years and married for only 7 months we have a lot in common and get on great been on loads of family holidays and hes always showered us with love and attention i have a 5 year old for a previous realionship.. but he calls him dad as he knows no different.. any way i have always known he like to do coke with his mates on a night out and he would go out every couple of months so it wasnt a problem.. After we got married we had a few money troubles and had to tight with our spending so my husband got a second job.. so he was out all day and all night working so on a weekend he used to spend sometime with his frineds but then stayed out all night… this became a regular thing and we were forever arguing about it… he said there was nothing to worry about and he was just a mates… about 2 months ago he was spending thursday fri and sat with his mates and doing drugs and i was always nagging him to come home.. one night we got into a massive argument about it and he sed he had cheated on me and thats why he never wants to be around.me any more… and also he cant stop doing coke… he left and i begged him to come home… after a week he came back and sed he was going to prove he will change and told me he loved me… then 2 days later he changed his mind and sed he didnt love me and he needed time to figure out wat he wanted.. i gave him that and 2 weekd later he was back saying he loved me and promised the world to me again text me every night saying i love you and i will make this work and slept with me… so naturally i thoughy we were getting back togther.. then 3 days later he changed his mind again and says he loves me just not enough and now says its best if hes not in my sons life… he also siad that he only said and done them things to see if his love would grow for us and it didnt… he left and said sorry and i havent spoke to him since 5 days ago he text me saying i need to talk but im soo upset and deveasted i cant bare to talk to him… i think it will come out that he is with someone else and i really cant take that at the moment… he has said that he can never promise that he will not take drugs again… i cant cope cos hes turned it all aorund and says he doesnt feel the same about the marriage so i feel like its something iv done… but i have always been there for him and made a lovely home for him… only thing i was not happy with was the taking drugs and staying out all night i think my marriage is over!!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE