I’m done

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      georgia26
      Participant

So a couple of weeks ago you probably read my post about my husband being off binging again. He was away for 2 weeks doing drugs and staying at his mums while I was at home with our 2 year old.

His dad had died and it sent him over the edge apparently – so I forgave him, this past week his come down he’s been depressed, suicidal, sleeping all day – I’ve supported him and helped him find a new addition counsellor/ supported him once again, 6 DAYS on and guess what last night he didn’t come home again and the manipulative texts have started – the blaming me for not coming home because I suggested he was doing drugs, basically the same old sh*t once again.

Today I will walk away from our relationship, this is making me physically ill from stress…. I can’t do this anymore I’m done supporting him, I have nothing and no where to go evehrhing is his but I would rather have nothing than be in this relationship…. It’s ruining my life

navy
      Participant

Hi georgia26

I feel so sad for you. I know walking away your feeling sick, anxious, terrified of what comes next in life. You sound strong and determined especially with a little one. I hope you have a family, or a friend that can put you up.

I wish my husband would admit it. I called him out a couple of months ago.he has told me there’s no drugs in the house anymore.

Yep there is and he’s been using. Don’t think he intended to give it up. He sleeps all day and awake all night then when he has to work he takes it thought out the day. I think to keep him alert and awake.

He’s always unwell, headache, stomach, sinuses, hayfever, always an excuse. I can’t remember the last time we spent a day together.

I need to be strong and tell him I know he still at it and give him the choice of going for help or I’m out the door. It’s so scary tho.

I feel for you. I wish you all the strength, love and sending big hugs to you ????

You’ve got this whatever you do.

Always here to support.

Take care xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE