I’m exhausted

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      cem12
      Participant

I asked for help on the forum a few weeks ago about the guy I was seeing . It’s been three months now and he’s not changed one bit.

I’m finding it hard to get out of the relationship as it’s my friends brother.

He openly uses coke and smokes weed and drinks a lot of alcohol. He went to boarding school and is the biggest Charmer I have ever met .

It all can to ahead when he encouraged me to take coke with him and I ended up taking an overdose and was rushed to hospital .

I have never taken any drugs in my life even tho I had a very traumatic childhood . I use exercise as an escape.

Recently he has become very controlling and asks for live location constantly . I haven’t seen him for a week and he only contacted me tonight out of his face .

I’m soo exhausted and not sure what to do. Being in lock down is horrendous. We don’t live together and we live quite far apart but he has keys to my place and I’m scared he might come in a drug binge rage one night.

I don’t have any family to support me and I’m struggling big time.

retroheadz
      Participant

Now, I need you to listen to me and listen carefully!! You are at a point in your life that you go left or go right and its clear you know which direct you know is best for you as a person and a health human. Charm only lasts for so long and cocaine and alcohol will deal with that, trust me because I can show you evidence of at least 50 people in my past circle that have lost everything including public school charm. I can tell from what your saying that you don’t want this path so don’t! Just don’t do it ????????‍♂️ Regardless of how many friends are related to this situation just remove yourself from it and concentrate on the EXERCISE because that will make you the person I can tell you are. Even if you have to lie your way out of this situation then do so because do what it takes to help you as a person and NEVER take drugs to satisfy some else because that’s a horrible road. If you need to tell him your ill then do that but do what you can to remove yourself and stay healthy. PLEASE ????????

cem12
      Participant

Thank you so much this has got to be the best advice I’ve been given. I write this as I’m sitting in his flat .

Saying this is the last time. He’s already argued with me about sleeping in on a Sunday. I was actually scared to move because he shouted at me the last time for getting up and going.

I’m genuinley scared of this man and feel too deep in to get out . I cried in my sleep last night and we argued because of that too.

I’m at a loss . Genuinley thank you for the advice xx

retroheadz
      Participant

Like I said, do what you need to do to get out of the situation and lie if you need to. Make a plan and stick to it and make sure you don’t give up! Never give up! All you need to do is make sure you get away from the cancer and live life happy. I absolutely guarantee you once you do it you will feel the weight lifting from you. Please make sure you at least try. Help is available but as I said, if you have to lie and say you are very ill then do that. Take care x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE