I’m pregnant & boyfriend is a cocaine/crack addict

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      mumtobe
      Participant

Hey people I’m knew here and I’m desperate for advice…. I’ve been with my boyfriend 14 months now after he got out of a long term relationship few months prior… I’m was a young party girl when we met in a new crowd of friends & took cocaine all the time together & he partied more to get over he’s relationship.

Fast forward 3 months in & I end up pregnant he told me he didn’t want it but stuck with me anyway and we tried to make it work. But he’s drug taking had got massively worse since me becoming pregnant & I’m due next week, he takes little bits during the day when visiting he’s friends, but then on a weekends or when he’s like do work he will spend a couple of hundred pounds on it to smoke. He smokes a lot of it in he’s own company. He’s been depressed over this pregnancy because I heard he wanted he’s ex back but he stayed with me to work it out. When I stay over at he’s at times I can wake up & he’s smoking it in the bathroom, i knew that he smoked it but I didn’t really understand what it was. Yes I know I met him through drug taking & partying but now I’ve stopped I’ve seen him a completely different person, he’s nasty and snappy at me most of the time and he can go about 2 weeks without taking to me when we’ve argued even though it’s been he’s fault, I text him first yet he still ignores me until he needs me for he’s own benefit, he has bought everything for the baby but he just doesn’t seem at all interested in me or the baby, he can shout at me when I talk about the baby saying “ what baby he’s not even here yet” and he’s excuse for still been the way he is that he’s life doesn’t change until the baby is here!! He’s becoming isolated in himself now, and ignores he’s friends when they text him & he’s mother said he’s never ever been like this and I feel that I’m to blame because he didn’t want this baby. I heard a few months back that he was actually going to end our relationship to get back with he’s ex before I got pregnant and that he doesn’t even love me & feels stuck but I’ve told him he doesn’t need to stay but has. I feel like he’s taking more drugs to blank out what’s going on and he seems to be getting worse the closer to the birth. He never wants to see me every day. I’ve told him over & over that he’s not allowed to take any drugs now because I could go into labour and he says he won’t then he does it anyway even though I’ve said if he does he’s not allowed in the delivery. I can tell he resents me but I don’t know how things will change when baby comes. Because he said he’s life won’t change until the baby comes! I love him but he’s actions make me not like him. He’s definitely not the person I thought he was when we met but most probably because I’m young and we were to busy high ourselves for me to even notice.

mumtobe
      Participant

We were with friends about 8 weeks ago & she even said that the way he looks at me it’s like I’ve ruined he’s life, now I haven’t noticed that but she said he looks mad when he looks at me, but I haven’t done nothing wrong

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE