I’m so angry ????

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      rosie2021
      Participant

So I sit here at 3.50 am ,watching the clock tick till it’s time to go to work ,where I can be myself and forget about wats going on back home !!

I’m sick to death of the lying ,I’m sick to death of the money coming out of the bank with nothing to show for it ,I’m sick to death of the bills not getting paid and the companies calling and the no food in the cupboards, and the stealing and me trying to hold it together!!

And again the lies lies lies and the making you feel like you’re going mad !!! Am I really that effing stupid!!!!

Well I guess I must be ! I’m still here going through the same crap for the last oh god I don’t know how many years, so many I’ve lost count !!

I’ve try to support my husband with this drug addiction, I’ve even been to the shitty meetings with him, (I just don’t get it!!) so today is the turning point I now have the proof !! Please don’t judge me but it was the only way i could think of to prove that he’s been lying , I’m not proud of it (well just a little bit )

So like I said he has been a cocaine addict on and off for a good few years , we’re constantly in debt, which I do try to sort out but I don’t earn enough to do it all , he’s stolen my bank card several times and got cash back through contactless , , he denies it! So changed that to pin only .

Anyway to get to this point in time , I was upstairs and over heard him with his dealer, I shouted n flew down the stairs, he’s denied it saying it was on the tv !! Saying don’t be stupid blah blah blah , so the following morning I’ve hide my spare phone and press record and went to work , luckily for me he didn’t find it !!

So it’s now 2:30 am and I’m listening to and bingo he’s told his mate all about it , I’ve got the lying *unt !!! Now I wanna go up and punch his face in , obviously I didn’t (why didn’t I ??) so I got the proof ……… wat now ?????????

I’m rambling probably not making any sense , wat do I do ???

icarus-trust
      Participant

Hi

Thanks for posting and I’m really sorry to hear what a bad time you’re having because of your husband’s addiction. I hope that finding this blog has helped you to get some of your understandable anger out. If you would like some help for yourself please contact us at Icarus Trust as we are a charity that offers support for people having to deal with addiction in their family. If you contact us one of our trained and experienced people would listen and may help you to find a way ahead.

You can contact Icarus Trust on help@icarustrust.org or visit our website http://www.icarustrust.org

All the best to you.

smarker
      Participant

Leave and concentrate on yourself! Do not put up with it any longer. You have your proof which you wanted. So what are you waiting for? Be strong and think of yourself & what you deserve! Play it to him then leave. You don’t even have to say anything. He will know.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE