I’m so overwhelmed and lost

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      naomigrose
      Participant

I gave been married 10 years and just found out my husband is addicted to crack ..he started smoking it as he no longer could take cocaine anymore up . He had been depressed since his father died but now I realise it may have started like that on a socially basis but now I found all.his things in the garage we have ..im devastated and lost as to what to do . My whole.marriage he has been taking cocaine socially..and his friends have reached out because he has Been on crack for 6 months . They say he has has periods of nothing 14 days but then when it’s normal life he relapses again . I just don’t know what do ..I was absolutely oblivious to any of this .

icarus-trust
      Participant

Hi,

I’m sorry to read your post and hope that you will find support on this forum. if you would like more help please contact us at Icarus Trust as we are a charity that supports people having to deal with addiction in their family. if you get in touch one of our trained and experienced Family Friends would speak with you. and maybe help you to know what to do next.

You can contact Icarus Trust on help@icarustrust.org or visit our website http://www.icarustrust.org

All the best to you.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE