In despair

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      buster1234
      Participant

Why can I not say no to more money! My parents and I are at breaking point with my 20 nearly 21yo son. I had to refuse him home on bail after he smashed the house up. My parents gave him a home after his friends kicked him out. He did the same to them and they had to evict him. He has been approved for rehab (heard that from his support team) but I think it’s all lip service. Then I sit here sobbing as I feel so guilty for doubting him. How much more do I take before I break even more!

I tried to explain I can’t spare any more money and I can’t cope with the pressure of what he’s doing. Then it’s “I’m blocking you so I can’t f your life up too” I asked him if this was to buy more drugs or genuinely pay off a debt and to be honest with me. But he hung up on me.

I have no one to talk to because all my close friends are telling me to cut him off. But he’s still my son and I know he’s in there somewhere. I sent him 20 to ease my guilt but I know he knows which buttons to press and still I let it happen.

Sorry for the rant but I’m a blubbering mess right know and I don’t know which way to turn. I would run away myself but I have an elderly cat and no where to go!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE