Is he using again ?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      hw12
      Participant

Hi everyone,

I have been on here before and it really helped me so much. My partner and I split because of his cocaine addiction. I made him move out of the family home. Anyway all this pushed him to get clean, I was testing him regularly he’s was speaking to a counselor 3 times a week we had couple counseling. We are on a friends basis at the moment, I was helping him clean his new flat and have found letters all with corners torn off neatly which I think he has been using to snort cocaine.

I don’t know how to approach this because we aren’t together but he is in mine and my kids life. We haven’t been getting on lately and It had entered my mind he could be using again, then finding the pieces of paper every where. Does it sound like he’s using again?

Thanks for any help.

johnboy44
      Participant

Well coke usually comes in bags and I just pore it on my hand and do a pyramid ..

So not sure tbh he could be using it as a tooth pick as I’ve done that with corners of paper etc , stopped rolling notes years ago .. maybe he is , but you’ve split so why worry it is what it is , get on with your life as he’s far more likely to use being single tbh

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE