Is it just me??

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      fifi65
      Participant

I have just noticed I havent seen any dad’s on here, so many heartbroken mam’s sisters etc.. My son’s father is a waste of space, I blame him for introducing my son to drugs, I got rid of him when my son was 6yrs as I didnt want a junkie for his father.. they met up when my son was 18yrs ( its been drugs ever since) I didnt hate he’s father, I pitied him!! but boy do I hate him now, Its ironic because my son hates him to now.. instead of giving him love that scumbag gave him heroin .. beggers belief but thats what happened : ( xxx

cant-take-no-more
      Participant

wow, thats made me cry…..how a father can be so selfish is beyond me…….how is your son Fifi???

fifi65
      Participant

Aw im sorry I made you cry 🙁 I loved his father very very much, but I loved my son more to bring him up in that situtation.. thats why it kills me even more to think drugs got my boy in the end anyway and his father even gave it to him to spite me, I don’t know that for sure but it wouldnt surprise me if he did.. He is doing ok, near slip the other day but I caught him, cried and begged him to hang on, self medicating with weed and valium but think the heroin is out of his system now, thanks for asking hun, hope your ok lv fiona xx

cant-take-no-more
      Participant

Hey Fiona……I say a prayer for all our children each night and I really hope your son is braving it out…..Your son has a wonderful mother by the sounds of it….sending you love and hope xxx

brian
      Participant

Im a dad and my heart is breaking for my 18 year old son. i have posted on here

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE