Is it possible to stop smoking crack??

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      fayzey
      Participant

Hi everyone, any advice would be greatly appreciated….

My partner has now been on a week long crack binge, spending around £200 a day- I don’t really know what that means having never done it myself but I’m guessing it’s a lot. This is off the back of a 2 month coke relapse. He’s now suicidal and has run out of money/drugs (well he had I think he may somehow of got some more). I can’t have him back to look after him at home as we’ve got kids and I don’t want them to see him like that….plus I’m not sure I want to be around him as it’s totally taken him over – I wouldn’t feel safe. Am I overreacting?

I’m scared that I can’t see any good outcome from this at all – is there any way at all he is going to be able to stop now voluntarily?

Is there anything I can do to help him?? I hate the thought of him out there and I’m really worried what he might do next….

xxx

bellapop
      Participant

You’re doing absolutely everything you can girl ❤️❤️ I’m sorry I can’t offer any other advice… I just wanted to let you know that you are awesome and I’m devastated it’s come to this! Xxxxx

fayzey
      Participant

Thank you bellapop xxxxx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE