It’s never going to end is it??

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      bluebutterfly1
      Participant

My partner is an alcoholic. What can I do?nothing. She doesn’t care where she drinks. How much she drinks. As long as she can drink it quickly and often. You read all the info. Don’t argue with em while drunk. But what can I do? Don’t enable them…don’t sort out their debt etc…we’ll I’m stuck. If I don’t pay her bills, her half if the mortgage I lose everything. Not only do I pay fir everything she steals money from my bank…contactless cards get used to buy booze. I hide small change but she has obviously gone through all my stuff to find it. Abusive and nasty. Can’t stand to be around her but have the understanding she has no one else. Even when sober and we talk, she never says sorry. I’ll give you wot money I can. Nothing . It’s like it’s expected. I’m the mug who spends every waking moment dreading life. I feel terrible but I’ve even started to think how my life will be easier I’d and when she dies. This fills me with guilt. Just can’t turn my back on another human being but can’t stand this. She’s passed out again on the end of the sofa . Drunk earlier, sobered up a bit. Was nasty and called me all sorts of names. Went out came back 1.5 hours later off her face. The joy of binge drink a half bottle of vodka. She had a big one yesterday. The other thing she does is phone for an ambulance. She complains of chest pain ao they have to take her in. Then within an hour she pulls out the drip and runs out. It s so wasteful of this service. I’m so embarrassed the neighbours see this. I can’t even look at them. I’m sorry everyone . There are no answers to this. The only thing people could sy is put yourself first. In my heart I would live to but she someone. We had a life once. She is a human being. Again, I’m sorry fie this. I just needed to vent. As I have no one else to say this to.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE