I’ve been taking coke for years

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      charlie82
      Participant

Hi guys I’ve been taking coke for years it’s literally ruined my life , regarding how I act and how I treat people…. I feel so ashamed of the person I’ve become …. I need help and I need to stop before it’s to late

retroheadz
      Participant

Hey Carlie, don’t EVER feel ashamed because you have only become what coke aloud you to become. You certainly know it’s not what you want so don’t ever think it’s too late to fix because it’s not. Saying you want to stop is the first step and your next step is getting help and support, I would absolutely encourage you to share you problem with someone, anyone, if that person is a doctor then so be it. This site has been useful to many people and many addicts so do not feel this is too late for you. I have been a slave to coke and many other drugs and it was painful to stop. It was like a best friend at times but you know what it is doing to you physically and mentally so get started today. Make that step to get the help you need ASAP. You will have a local addiction centre in your area but please check this site and google support in your area and GO! Your fear is loosing that friend but that friend is not your friend it’s out to stop you. PLEASE make sure you keep up the momentum and try as many directions as you can and don’t ever think it’s your fault. Drugs are made to be addictive.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE