I’ve lost all hope

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      macca
      Participant

My 23 year old son is take drugs drinking and gambling so I’ve got a triple whammy . Such a lovely kid everyone loves him yet he is hiding this this dark secret life . He is so good at lying and covering his tracks he believes him self . He’s had a good upbringing and good education yet he’s turned into a lying deceitful dirty smell two faced nasty kid he steals off us and I think he steals from anywhere he can . He thinks the world owes him . Yes it should be how to help him and as a mom I’ll do everything I can and more but I know everything I do is enabling him to live this life I just don’t know how to stop or change what I’ do. I Carnt sleep I eat junk food and I’m sooooo stuck in my own little world of badness . my mind only allows me to think about him and how I can prevent bad thinks happening. I think we have hit the worst then bamb something else happens . It’s draining the life out of me and taking me into a dark place . I have no idea what to do where to go or even if I want to wake up . They say that they have to hit rock bottom before they get help .what about us I know I’m lower than rock bottom where do I go what do I do . 3 years of numbness 3 years of sad mom 3 years with no life 3 years of nothing but heart ache and such sadness . 3 years of just of watching the world go by wanting to join in but no energy or even any mind space to make a change .

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE