I’ve messed up big time

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      messedup84
      Participant

Hi everyone might be a long post but here goes… I’ve always been a coke user on weekends and smoked crack whenever I could afford it and my drug taking took a toll on my long term relationship and it ended (Long story) but instead of sorting myself out and try and get my relationship back I jumped straight into the arms of someone else who also liked partying and taking cocaine ( my ex wasn’t a drug user) and now the new girl is pregnant and now I feel stuck with a girl I don’t love for the baby which I will 100% support but she’s not the person I wanted she stopped the pill without me knowing around the time I was becoming distant! Since then my drug taking as increased a lot I’m talking it most days on my own and I feel like I’m doing it to blank everything out I don’t I barely sleep even on the days I’m not taking or smoking it.I’ve messed up so bad I just want to blank the world out I’ve lost the one person who always wanted to help with in life for a girl I don’t love because I was stupid and didn’t see nothing because I would rather get high and now I’m scared to end relationship because I don’t want to stress her out. Does anyone else block problems out with cocaine and crack? It’s becoming that bad I was playing football with my mates and sniffing at the same time ????

evie10
      Participant

Messedup84, you sound remorseful which is a big plus. I’d suggest you end the relationship with the new girl if you don’t love her. You can still be there for the baby 100% but it’s not fair on her if you stick around under false pretenses. I’d also suggest that you tell your ex before she hears it from someone else. If there is any chance of you getting that relationship back you need to be totally honest with her

messedup84
      Participant

My ex already knows I told her myself before anyone else did. I just don’t want to make her stressed now she’s pregnant even though I don’t love or want to be with her. I’ve just completely messed my life with because I was to busy getting high and out drugs first before my old relationship when she did everything she could to help me and I didn’t see it. But I don’t think she would ever forgive me for having another child to someone else. I hate my life without her she was all I’ve never known. We didn’t have kids of our own because she had fertility problems and I couldn’t help save money for ivf and she suffered massively with my drug taking and now I’m depressed without her.

messedup84
      Participant

Also I forgot to add she kicked me out and I blamed her for me getting with someone else which is totally wrong of me.I just wish I’d put more effort in and she would have let me home and non of this would have happened! I totally regret everything with the new girl and I’m totally living with the consequences

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE