Jane123

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      jane123
      Participant

Hi it’s my first time on here.

I really need some advice

My son is 29 and has smoked weed since he was 18. His mental health is really bad. He has never been able to hold down a job and I have tried to help him sort his life out. I have paid for training courses but then he never gets a job.

I have been a single mum for the past 20 years. My ex husband died in 2017 which has been difficult for all as us. But my son took it really hard. I think my son may have ADHD but I’m not sure it could be just the drugs he is taking. In 2018 I had to have a lifesaving liver transplant due to a genetic disease of the liver. I since then have broken my back and now I need a kidney transplant. I really could do with some advise.

The whole family has tried to help. My sister has even bought a house for my son and a mate to rent. He has been there about a month and now he want to come home. As he says he can’t interact with people. He hasn’t paid my sister any money for rent. I know he owes a lot of people money. I don’t want him to come home as he has a temper when things don’t go right. But I’m scared he may do something silly as he has threatened to in the past .

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE