Just a bad start to my day ” rant”

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      sam0918
      Participant

So my fiance is eight years we agreed that we would have sex every other day because I need time off he’s an addict if he can’t have drugs or alcohol than he wants to have sex I’m trying to meet him halfway I’m trying to be acceptable I told him if he wants to have beer he can have three a day it’s when he drinks six packs and he’s aggressive and all he can think about is sex that it gets to be too much for me I’m trying to meet him in the middle of this because the coronavirus he’s stuck in the house when he’s not at work and he’s already set it makes him miserable the last hour of work because he’s dreading coming home to wear that’s when he wants to get high or getting drunk which makes me feel like a complete and utter failure when I don’t do anything he just can’t handle being cooped up he can’t handle nothing and he last night he had three beers he said that he would get up with our daughter because I was supposed to be sleeping it was supposed to be my night off he got up with her and we were on the couch before that I told him cuz he said he doesn’t sleep good when he gets up with her because he thinks that I’m on my phone I said will take my phone with you I don’t need them sleeping or he got up with her and I saw him pick something up and put it in his pocket and I heard something fall on the floor in her room so I thought he had my phone in his pocket I f****** slept all night didn’t wake up until I heard his own warm I sit up in bed and I get ready to get up and he gets mad and starts slamming the bathroom door comes downstairs I come downstairs because I wanted to wake up to spend some time with him before we woke our daughter up to go get some food and he’s joins back upstairs and it gets physical again because he’s mad because he said that I was on my phone all night last night instead of sleeping with her I didn’t even touch it I thought he had it and I’m trying to spend time with him and then he got mad because we didn’t end up having sex last night was supposed to be my dyed off you can cuddle in bed without having sex and he just went ballistic and called me a dick tease and calling me names many calm down and we went to go to the store we got her daughter some toys to pass the time because she likes to be outside and she can’t with this weather and the Coronavirus and then we get home and he has to go to work and he text me when he’s at work I’ll text you when I’m on my lunch because he sits there and thinks that I have an imaginary boyfriend that comes over and then I’m screwing him 24/7 and I don’t do anything to take care of my toddler and it’s getting ridiculous that I’m constantly being accused of doing something I’m not and because everything shut down I can’t even get a polygraph test just to ease his mind and get him to leave me alone it’s annoying and it’s painful and it’s hurtful and it’s frustrating and I try to be understanding I try to be caring I try to do what I can to make this relationship work he got mad because I found this website and he said that I got it just so when we take the polygraph test if it if I have any social media I can say yes because I’m on here talking and it makes up for if I have a secret Instagram or Twitter or Facebook when I don’t have any of those I haven’t had them since 2014 and then he gets mad because he sent me a message it said delivered then he sent me another message was in 30 seconds and I got them both at the same time like he’ll go through my phone and if it doesn’t say read when he sends it he starts to freak out if he also goes through my text messages to go through my phone history to make sure that the history of the messages match up with the text messages I love him I want this to work but psychologically I know the chances of this working the way he is are getting Slimmer and Slimmer and Slimmer I can only be understanding for so long and I’m trying for the sake of my daughter for the sake of not wanting to feel like I’ve been a failure and I’m at the verge of crying I don’t know what more I can do

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE