Kat

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      kat
      Participant

I’m at my wits end with two sons on smack and anything els they can get there hands on !! I have suffered the loss of a son 3 years ago to drug intoxication! They are both 31 and 33 I can’t. Live with this an longer Help !,,

fifi65
      Participant

Kat I wish I could help you love, but like so many on here Im also in the depths of despair with my son, heroin/crack addict.. I can only say your not on your own.. I can not even begin to imagine the heartbreak you have been through losing one son already, go to your doctors Kat, I know there’s no magic pills but someone somewhere needs to HELP YOU !!!! take care xxx

nanny
      Participant

Hi Kat I have never used a site like this before but i read your post and i wanted to send you love I have two sons 32 & 30 and they have been on heroin and anything morphine based and like your boys anything else that’s going and I feel for you I am so sorry for your loss. I echo what fifi65 said to you your not alone even though I now we all feel that way sometimes please don’t feel like you can’t live like this anymore as at some point you have to try if you can to separate the mum in you that wants to make this all ok because it will drain you and they will still be doing whatever they like , keep strong and remember you deserve some happiness I hope you are able to find some peace.Take care

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE