Kicking son out at 18 for dealing

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Jbeeb38
      Participant

I am just looking for some help as my son is out of control. He has regularly taken cocaine or ketamine for two years (most days) and now has become involved in dealing. New watches appear, an extra phone and random phone calls. He is out all night and sleeps all day.

He is aggressive when high and I have seen drugs in his room which is a disgusting mess. I have tried to offer him help through counselling services and doc but he says he doesn’t want to change and is happy how he is.

I am currently pregnant and have a 4 year old and after giving him two months to change he has done zero so I have asked him to leave today. But am I doing the right thing?

Can anyone give me any insight or experience? He is ruining all our lives with his choices.

Thank you in advance.

<span style=”color: #222222; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;”>Hi there, this sounds like a very difficult situation for you and I am sorry. I know of a great charity that supports people like yourselves nationwide. The family support programme is all remote and they help many families a year. Please see link and fill in the referral and someone will endeavour to respond within 24 hours. </span><span style=”font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: #1155cc;”>https://adaptoxford.org.uk/<wbr />the-icarus-programme/</span>

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE