Lapsed on cocaine on the 4th week without again.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      danman83
      Participant

So tonight ive lapsed again on dead on the month mark. Pay day. Ive not blown a stupid amount just 2 bags. Ive done great not even thought about it. Been in the gym twice a day.. eating well.. lost a stone.

And then someone i cant say who and why.. but who deals with that needed to drop something off for my son whose a relative. And offered it me and i got it.

I dont feel down like always. But i know i wont have it again for another month, which isnt as bad. But i dont want it all.

Back to sqaure 1. But ill be straight back to normal tommorow.

hox
      Participant

Dan, you are still doing well but this person seems to be your downfall. You seem to be able to to navigate round your cravings but not where this person is concerned. Can I remember you telling this person not to give you any even if you asked?

Not back to square 1, you have come a long way.

danman83
      Participant

Ye ive told them.. but you know what they are like. I cant explain who it is on here for obvious reasons. But im just gonna get back on track. I wish i could just live on a desert island away from it all lol and thank hox

hox
        Participant

I know you will get back on track.

Yes I do know what they are like. You get the ones that will just deal when you want it and others that will ask you if you want it. These are the worst.

Have you thought about the hypnotherapy. When you see this person or you see a line or bag of cocaine you need to be able to see and feel the comedown before you are tempted to buy it. Remember, I was hypnotised, I can’t eat cadburys chocolate anymore as it tastes horrible, so that stops me from even wanting it.

danman83
      Participant

I was going to look into it after my hol, but i forgot. Ill look in to it in a couple of month. Ive just paid a lump some off my loan and will again next month, then its paid. But i defo will. I did last time and she just wanted to give me behaviour therapy. So i left it.

How much was it?

hox
      Participant

Mine was only about £60 for about five sessions. That was cheap because she was just starting out. She was good though. Don’t forget, every time you see that person think of the money you need to pay off your loan and have the extra for the hypnotherapy. Easier said than done though I know.

danman83
      Participant

Your right easier said than done lol but you are right. Ye that is cheap. Ive seen some for £150 for 1 session. Im going to have a look tonight. So what was yours for… chocolate?

hox
        Participant

No not chocolate. It was because I was overweight. It was cheap because it was a group session. I struggle because when I met my husband I was a size eight to ten. I went up to size sixteen, i might not have looked that weight for my height but I was. I blame my mother in law for feeding me up lol because I looked so pale and ill compared to my husband. Well I wanted to be hypnotised to stop eating bread its my downfall but most had a problem with chocolate so we opted for that. No excitement lol. But it worked on me and yes I’m back to a healthy weight. Being able to be hypnotised is not a one session thing. I fought against it and was the last in the class to be able to be put under.

danman83
          Participant

I couldnt wait any longer hox and im booked in tommorow with someone else lol. Its one 2hour session for £85. And he said that is all i will need. So im looking foward to it. Im glad you told me now 🙂

danman83
      Participant

Ive just got a few numbers then online so im going to look into it, soon as i can. Cheers mate

danman83
      Participant

Im booked in for next month hox.. 3 to 4 sessions at £50 each.. i might as well spend it on this than that crap, and there is no harm in trying. Thanks 🙂

icarus-trust
      Participant

Sorry to hear Dan but you are doing great and you will beat this.

danman83
      Participant

Thank you 🙂

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE