Life is unbearable

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      sid
      Participant

My daughter is using a lot of different drugs. She has been addicted to (street) valium for quite some time but has also started using crack and heroin within the last couple of months. I am totally beside myself with worry for her, she is lying and telling me that it’s just the valium that she’s addicted to and had only tried the other two but I have found the evidence that she’s still using the others as well. She says she wants help and we have an appointment with a drugs service doctor next week. The pain and anguish is unbearable for me. I have taken on the role of caring for her children, the youngest is only 4 months. She barely looks at any of them and it’s confusing and hurtful for them. I am in a living nightmare.

georgie1410
      Participant

I can’t really offer advice on this – but it sounds like a living nightmare and I feel so sorry for you. I am sending love and hugs and praying for you.

sid
        Participant

Thank you so much for your reply. I am very grateful to you for your kind words. We, as a family have a long road ahead of us but I hope that the outcome is a good one.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE