Losing it

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      downwardspiral
      Participant

First time on this forum or any forum for that matter. Im addicted to cocaine but i actually hate the stuff reading through these threads i see im not alone and its a regular occurence for many people.

Im 30 years old and been using cocaine since the age of 17 not all the time but every few months. I stopped for about 5 years but in thr last 2 years it has been as regular as clockwork and the last year theres probably been 3/4 weeks in total where i havnt had jusy even 1 or 2 on a night time. Every night i tell myself thats it no more but soon as im at home on a night time i cant help but get myself a little one. My nose is ruined yet i still cant help myself. I do this in secret too and feel the only way is rehab but couldnt afford the prices can anyone help please.

danman83
      Participant

Hiya mate. Im exactly the same as you. I cant stand the stuff. Im lapsing every 3 to 4 week roughly. Im 2 week clean again today. You could say i have it under control now.

But if you want to stop or control this, you need to.. delete all your dealers nums now. All friends and family to do with coke. Get a new number if you can. Come off all social media. Dont drink any alcohol. Dont even spend any time what so ever with anyone that uses.

And you need to.take up new hobbies now. Do a weekly plan. With each day doing something the time u normally have the coke. You can do diff things like.. decorate, gym, walk, play darts, read, something that you want to do.

Your just stuck in a rut and a shitty routine. Break.the routine and do something new.

I listen to loads of addiction recovery podcast and watch some on you tube. They help alot. Feel free to ask me out

ewalker
      Participant

Your not alone mate, im 28 lost everything because of it you would think that make me stop had own business nice house but coke took over, i just gone 3 weeks with out it and started again Wednesday been on it since £700 lighter, doctors have already told me if i carry on binging like i do i be dead soon its the craving’s i get after couple weeks than say i only do a little bit but never is i can easy do week benders dont eat just do coke and drink alcohol its taken over my life,

I had to set my business up just to pay for it all my money goes on the stuff used to love taking it now when i do i hate the stuff but still do it.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE