LosingEverything

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      LosingEverything
      Participant

Been making the same mistakes I did before, having a hard time being honest about my problem. Keep it too my self spend money that I shouldn’t then break another promise and do it all again. Please tell me there’s an end tell me there is a way to stop it. I never wanted to lie or hide the truth. I was just afraid that if I opened up it would be the end. I need some guidance just contacted a therapist something has to change no more excuses. I know I can do it with the right support I’m just hoping this last lie didn’t take my support away.

worriedsister
      Participant

I have no advice to offer you as it’s my partner and sister that are suffering with addictions.
      however what I do know is you have made a step in the right direction and you want to change!

wishing you all the best x

eddie123
      Participant

Hi there, I am sorry to hear you are struggling, I know of a fantastic charity that would love to support you . They are based in Oxford. Please have a look on their website – you can also fill in a referral form. https://adaptoxford.org.uk. I know numerous people who have had support from them and done exceedingly well. They offer free treatment.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE