Louise

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      lime18
      Participant

Mum of a 29 year old cocaine addict of 10 years who has caused turmoil and anxiety to family members mainly mum would love to chat with any other mum’s as unless it’s not your son or daughter you don’t understand the actual pain of it

robbiejames
      Participant

Agree and willing to chat x

lime18
      Participant

Thankyou it would maybe help us both I’m at work until 10pm so we can chat sometime soon..I hope you and your son are ok today x

ozone99
      Participant

I would love to chat to another mum my son Is 28 and also addicted to cocaine and alcohol x

lime18
      Participant

Hi we all need to chat I’m at work and have just had a call to say my son is in the police station I don’t know why but I do know he wasn’t going to probation I tried to ring him earlier someone else answered saying they had his SIM card he may of handed himself in out of fear or desperation and so it continues the never ending cycle of addiction I’m sorry to have to say this to other parents but for me it never gets any better x

lime18
      Participant

Hi to all the worried and sad parents I don’t know if my earlier post went to the right place? I hope that I will get the hang of this..got a call from a custody sergeant 30 mins ago who put my son on the phone crying and heartbroken saying “I’ve had enough mum I just want to Die “I don’t know what I can do I actually said to him “I don’t know what to say love “then the call ended so now I will wait .what can we do it’s exhausting end never ending worrie .hope I’ve not made anyone more miserable but needed to chat my husband isn’t realy interested he’s sick of it after 10 years but I knew things were coming to a head but usually Don t discuss it x

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE