loving an addict

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      LOVANADDICT
      Participant

My husband, is an addict, he won’t admit it, but he is. I can’t tell you how heartbroken I am at this time, I thought he finally got his act together, I thought he finally got it right. He was doing everything right, everything he was supposed to I had never been more proud of him. He’s been up for 5 days straight now, and I found the paraphernalia. His eyes black as night hes terrifying on it, because he has beat me before on it. His demon of choice, is Meth. ive been with him for 8 years now, and the addiction wasn’t an addiction in the beginning i didn’t even know he had one. It was not until 2019 did he get bad on it. Hes done trips to prison, jail, etc and everytime he comes out hes fine for a while couple months and hes back on it. This time it lasted 2 weeks before he got back on it. He has court coming up for when he ran in my car back in 2021 and is facing alot of time, he hasn’t stopped doing it for over 5 days now, his temper is short, his eyes are glossed over and black he falls asleep sitting up and wakes up goes straight to the restroom. what is it with meth and the restroom. He stays in my restroom from 12 am til 8 am and when i come to work(i work from home) he’s back in the restroom, on his phone. I can’t help but think hes talking to his exes, and getting high. I dont know what to do anymore, I can’t leave , I can’t stay. I’m happy when hes sober hes the man of any woman’s dreams when hes SOBER hes the devil and cold as ice and cares about NOBODY but himself when hes on it. How do you love an addict?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE