Meth

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      hannahhhgracee
      Participant

Hi, my name is Hannah, I am sixteen years old and am in desperate need of advice. My Grandma is a meth addict who is currently using, she has struggled with addiction for almost a decade now and I am afraid I am going to lose her. She is 65 and I am well aware that there is not much I can do, I do not want to enable her and would like to encourage her to go to rehab but am not sure how to bring it up. She is still in denial to this day however I found meth base in her house and found out she is purchasing it from her neighbors. She is unaware that I know and I am truly scared that her addiction is going to result in death. She uses it as a way to cope and began when her son died, my papa (her husband) passed only a few weeks ago and due to the circumstances its difficult to find a healthy approach. At the end of the day I am in fear that I will lose her too and she currently looks the worst that she ever has. I am begging anyone please, if you have been in a similar position any advice will help, thank you.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE